Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cukoo for Cocoa

Yes, it is time again for chocolate and all the goodness of that dark, rich bean, cocoa.

My last few chocolates in my Moonstruck box consisted of

The Ocumarian: Pure dark chocolate, from the Ocumare valley in Venezuela, with a gentle glow of chili pepper.

This was very nice, with the slow burn coming from the chili pepper included in the mix. Nothing too spicy but with a little bit of a kick


Then came the Easter looking one. Unfortunately I couldn't find the official description for this one but I think it was just bittersweet chocolate. I'm a little annoyed at myself for waiting so long to eat the chocolate as it tasted a touch 'old' but good chocolate is never that bad!



Finally I came to the cutest of them all.


Chocolate Lab : Extra bittersweet ganache wrapped in dark chocolate, with almond ears and puppy-dog eyes.

Again, I had waited too long to eat it but it was still good as only chocolate can be.

(by the way, yes I know these photos suck, I'm still trying to get the hang of it!)

1 comment:

Viv said...

it's sooooo cute!!!

I really enjoy reading your blog. I live in Sydney and find your writings very interesting ^^

Keep up the great work!