Thursday, November 15, 2007

F-odd: Crashed juice

My Mom pulled a carton out of the fridge the other day and poured herself a drink.


I didn't think much of it until I heard a somewhat disgusting squelching noise coming out of the carton.


I turned around to find her squeezing what looked like congealed juice out of the carton. In alarm, I told her not to drink what I thought was rotten, conjealed juice.



Laughing, my Mom handed me the carton. It was:


------------>


A half jelly, half juice type drink which my Mom had grown very fond of.




I tried a glass.



It was flavored with that distinctive musky Japanese Kyoho grape juice. Not as sweet as jello and soft yet not too mushy so with enough interest to hold a child's attention to keep them quiet for a few minutes. Or in this case, my Mom's.

No comments: