Saturday, January 24, 2009

Recess!!

I loved recess! Besides being a chance for a break amongst the boringness of elementary school, it was a chance run around with my friends. Most of all, however, it was when you got to see the contents of the snacks inside my friend's lunchboxes and see what you could trade. Chocolate went for more than candy bars and chips (or crisps) for more than chocolate. Biscuits were quite low on the trading scale, except for chocolate based ones of course and rice crispy treats, while tasty, were far too common to have much value.

All this to say that I'm taking a tiny "recess" from the blog. I have just had a little premature baby and am concentrating all my energies into eating (I love it when other people cook for me, yay!) and feeding (she's not doing so well, big, big, big, boo!).

So in the meantime, take a little recess yourself and trade yourself a nice snack... or two or three...

In the Terminator's famous (not last) words, "I vill be back!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care. Congratulations on the baby (? boy or girl). Life would be even more exciting for you and your husband. My 3 sons (ages 6,4,3) have kept us busy.
Cindy (US blog reader).

WebHost4Life said...

Hei, very nice blog, add to my favor
www.webhost4life.org