Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Table

Getting in last night was a bit tiring what with delays getting into Frankfurt and the almost three hour layover.
Finally got into Charles De Gaulle at just past 11pm and went straight to the flat and falling fast asleep. Got up this morning to walk the boy the the train station ... well, lest you think that I really am such a lovely person, it was actually was a sad excuse to go get a pain au chocolate!
Unfortunately, my first bite of Parisian pastry was not as good as I had hoped, sure, the pain was flaky and it had the lovely crunchy flakes on top and the two columns of chocolate running through but the dough itself felt heavy and thick.
Have no fear, I have 3 bakeries within a 3 minute walk, I shall sacrifice my waistline to bring you the very best in fooding!

1 comment:

Sui Mai said...

*sigh*, you drive a hard bargain, Cha Xiu Bao, but I will do my best...